19 Investing and Trading Lessons I’ve learned

Table 1. 90% chance of winning $20 and a 10% chance of losing $80
Table 2. 100% of winning $10

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store